Thursday - Get Busy
It’s Thursday! Throwback Thursday I think some folks call it challenging us to remember those in our past and other good times. Yesterday wasn’t one of those past good times for me to remember! I had a headache that started about 4:00 a.m. and just grew progressively worse as the day went on. I finally got on the good side of it about 6:00 p.m. when it calmed to just a dull ache. Not a fun day to say the least. I spent most of it just lying around. About 6:30, I took a shower and knew I should eat something, but as I stood looking at everything in the kitchen I couldn’t get hungry for anything. Nothing. Then I realized I’d done nothing all day to build an sort of appetite. Isn’t that just like our spiritual lives? If we are not about the Father’s business, if we are not doing anything for Jesus, we are not hungry for the things of God. We are not anxious to read the Word; we are not ready at a moments notice to pray for those in need nor is it our first response in our own lives w...
Comments
Post a Comment