January 1, 2020

Happy New Year and May the Lord God Jehovah richl bless you this year. Yesterday, my sister said she had high hopes for 2020 because we had had a rough 2019. And it’s true, we did, but the blessing we had of having each other, in the end. outweighed any of the awful we had to deal with. My sister is a woman of God, a prayer warrior and I don’t know how I would do life without her. She ia definitely one of my heros. 


“I said to the Lord, “You are my Master! Every good thing I have comes from you.” The godly people in the land are my true heroes! I take pleasure in them!..Lord, you alone are my inheritance, my cup of blessing. You guard all that is mine...I will bless the Lord who guides me; even at night my heart instructs me. I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭16:2-3, 5, 7-8‬ ‭NLT‬‬


Our true heros have been placed in our lives by God and they are there to encourage us, inspire us, and share wisdom with us. Choose them carefully, and what a blessing they are to your life. Through good times but surely in the bad times, your heros walk beside you, holding you up. And when they are praying for you, it is much easier to be open to hear the Lord. We need each other. 


Lord God of 2020, thank you for the hero’s of faith in my life. You are a great God and we worship you. What a marvelous plan you have for us. We know you are always right here beside us so we will not be shaken. Keep us safe O Lord for we have come to you for refuge. We pray for a New Year where we grow closer in our walk with you and grow in wisdom in our knowledge of your word. We praise you and worship you for your protection and blessings of this past year. Hallelujah for the Lamb. Amen and amen. 


Love you dear one,

Pam


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 17, 2020

January 15, 2020

January 9, 2020