September 16

It’s Monday and I’m on my way to the airport to board a plane for Greece. I am going to be gracing the steps of Paul when he took his second missionary journey. I will try to send a couple of notes to you and I’ll do my best to keep pictures posted to Facebook. 


I seem to have had one of those rough mental times here lately but I have found a verse that helps me to rally. 


“The Lord says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭32:8‬ ‭NLT


And when we ‬‬can grab on to that, completely believe it, and trust Him to lead us, we will know that this place and this time are the very best for us. The people around us at this moment are the ones He has placed in our lives for a purpose. Nothing is by chance nor randomness. It’s all part of His grand design. 


Just as Paul told the Ephesians 

“Furthermore, because we are united with Christ, we have received an inheritance from God, for he chose us in advance, and he makes everything work out according to his plan.”

‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭1:11‬ NLT


His plan. 


Just as Paul tells us in the 8th chapter of his letter to the Corinthians


“But for us, There is one God, the Father, by whom all things were created, and for whom we live. And there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things were created, and through whom we live.

‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭8:6 NLT‬‬


Lord thank you for your plan. Teach us to trust you and to listen for your leading. We are confident that you will guide us along the very best pathway for our lives and that your grace is sufficient for us. We worship you Lord for there is only one who is worthy of worship—the one whom through all were created. You are the Great One Jehovah. Amen and amen. 


Love you dear one,

Pam. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 17, 2020

January 15, 2020

January 9, 2020