May 14-The Way

Happy Tuesday. Yesterday, my sister and I had to get a medallion stamp on a document. We went to the bank and showed lots of papers, our identification and our signatures. The stamp certified the document and made it a legal document. Without that stamp, our document would just be another piece of paper. 


When we become a child of God, we are stamped with the blood of Jesus. It certifies us and gives us His name. Without that, we have no hope, no future. We must be washed in that blood or we are lost and simply talking about it or knowing about it just doesn’t cut it. 


It’s amazing to me how many folks live without an authentic relationship with Christ, and maybe the bigger question is “Why would you want to?” How do you face the stress, the tragedies, the struggles without Jesus? Where do you turn when all else fails and you have nothing left? My heart breaks for those around me whom I know need that so desperately. 


There are those who will try to tell you that Jesus didn’t claim to be God or that Jesus was accepting of other faiths—He just wanted people to love each other. Well, He does want us to love one another, but the truth is Jesus plainly and very clearly said “I AM the way” not I am one way. 


“Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.””

‭‭John‬ ‭14:6-7‬ ‭NIV‬‬


Jesus Messiah, Lord of All. 

The Rescue for Sinners

The Ransom from Heaven 

Jesus Messiah, Lord of All


Jesus Messiah we come to you this day asking for your comfort and blessings. We need to know you are present in our lives and we want to have that deep, abiding relationship with you. Fill us with your Spirit and your great compassion for this world that is lost and dying. We pray for those we love who are sick and bereaved—touch them Lord so they can feel and know God himself cares. We worship you for you are God, the Great I AM. Hallelujah to the Lamb. Amen and amen. 


Love you dear one,

Pam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 17, 2020

January 15, 2020

January 9, 2020