November 2–Wonderfully Made

Happy Friday! I sure hope you’ve had a good week and haven’t eaten too much of the left over candy at your house. I’ve about made myself sick. I’m headed off to therapy this morning and I’m just about finished. My finger is getting close to working normally and I have hopes that over the next few weeks it will continue to improve. It amazes me how much work it takes to get small tendons and muscles to be stronger and to coordinate in the way they should after an injury. Its also been eye opening to realize how very complex the finger really is. 


“You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it. You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭139:13-16‬ ‭NLT‬‬


You watched me and knew me. Every day and every moment of my life was already laid out before I was ever born. How hard is that to wrap your mind around? It’s pretty difficult for me. When I think about the moments of yesterday and the kids running around the house and all the chaos...He knew all of that before I was born? And then I realize once again how much He cares for each of us to pay attention to all those little details in all of our lives — before one day had ever passed. 


Before our lives begin, he not only know how long they last but he knows everything else about us too. When He was knitting me together and making that finger, He knew it would be broken. And all of the other scars of my life, He knew they were going to happen and the ones yet to come He knows about. He has known about them since before I was born. 


Dear Lord Jesus thank you for making us in your perfect image and help us to never take our lives and all the wonders of it for granted. You are such a good God and we praise you and lift your great Name. We ask for your touch for our family and friends who are sick and hurting today. Wrap them in your arms of mercy Lord and let them feel you near. Thank you for loving us and for the grace you so freely give us. Honor and glory and blessing to you our only great King. Hallelujah to the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Amen and amen. 


Love you dear one,

Pam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 17, 2020

January 15, 2020

January 9, 2020