August 9-Rise Again

Happy Thursday. I have hand therapy three time a week for my finger and...I love my hand therapist. She is a physical therapist with a hand specialty. She is a cute 30-something that is an exercise buff with the cutest smile and a bouncy personality. She pulls and bends and shoots electricity into my finger and hurts me something fierce but she’s so sweet while she doing it, I just let her. She brags on my pain tolerance and I just grin and let her turn up the current. She’s so uplifting. I’m sure if she was a grump, I’d say “No, that hurts and I can’t do that much!” 


Life has thrown Shannon some curve balls, but like those red and white bobbers, she pops back up with a smile. She is strong and resilient, with a great outlook. 


“As for me, I look to the Lord for help. I wait confidently for God to save me, and my God will certainly hear me. Do not gloat over me, my enemies! For though I fall, I will rise again. Though I sit in darkness, the Lord will be my light...Then my enemies will see that the Lord is on my side. They will be ashamed that they taunted me, saying, “So where is the Lord — that God of yours?” With my own eyes I will see their downfall; they will be trampled like mud in the streets...“Yes,” says the Lord, “I will do mighty miracles for you, like those I did when I rescued you from slavery in Egypt.” All the nations of the world will stand amazed at what the Lord will do for you. They will be embarrassed at their feeble power. They will cover their mouths in silent awe, deaf to everything around them.”

‭‭Micah‬ ‭7:7-8, 10, 15-16‬ ‭NLT


All will stand in amazement when we bob right back up to the surface—and we will bob right back up. It may seem like it takes a while, we may even feel like our air is running low, but remember friend, wait confidently for the Lord to rescue you, because even though we might fall down...we WILL rise again. Don’t you love the promises of God?


Dear Jesus thank you for your word. We praise you Lord for the promise that you will hear us and you will save us. We know you are our light and that no darkness can ever claim victory over us. You God lift us up when we fall and all stand amazed at your awesome power at work. Great are you Lord, we trust in you alone, we lift up your holy name and sing praises to you, our Great King. You have broken the chains of death, you have given us liberty. We love you Lord. Amen and amen. 


Love you dear friend,

Pam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 17, 2020

January 15, 2020

January 9, 2020