June 27–Wisdom

Happy Friday! Well, my vacation has officially started and I’m having a great time. I’m about half way there and can almost smell the salt water. Before I left though, there had been a little accident with my car. A teenager jumped on my son-in-law’s dirt bike and unknowingly released the clutch and t-boned my car. There’s a pretty good dent and scratches in both doors.


I love my car. It’s my favorite one ever. However, in the end, it’s a car. Things happen. And when they do, we have a couple of choices. We can be upset and let it ruin our day or we can choose to accept it and go forward. Because there is nothing certain in this life. 


“Wisdom and money can get you almost anything, but only wisdom can save your life. Accept the way God does things, for who can straighten what he has made crooked? Enjoy prosperity while you can, but when hard times strike, realize that both come from God. Remember that nothing is certain in this life.”

‭‭Ecclesiastes‬ ‭7:12-14‬ ‭NLT‬‬


So good times vacations and bad times wrecked cars are all part of life and acceptance that God gives us this life where nothing is certain certainly is a huge step toward wisdom, and that peace of mind that passes understanding. 


Dear God thank you for life and for providing the tools for us to gain wisdom. We praise you for the good times and thank you for sustaining us through the hard times. We ask you for protection and mercy today and rejoice in the peace you bring to our lives. We love you and offer up to you the sacrifices of thanksgiving. You are our soon and coming King. Amen and amen. 


Love you dear one,

Pam

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January 17, 2020

January 15, 2020

January 9, 2020