June 9-Lost

Happy Weekend! Yesterday I drove to my son’s house in Cave Springs. I’ve been here several times, but for some reason, I always seem to come a different way. Yesterday when I came, i thought I’d map his address. That made sense to me to just not worry about it and follow the directions of the gal in the phone. Well...I kept going in circles—literal circles, big circles (all around the Pinnacle area if you know NW Arkansas.) At one point, I thought “This is just crazy! How am I missing this?” By then I was so turned around I was never going to get here on my own, so I changed the address to simply Cave Springs and it brought me close enough that I could make it the rest of the way. Crazy. 


Do you ever get lost? In life. Ever lose your way? Even when you know exactly where you are going, a situation you’ve navigated many times before, but somehow today, you don’t know how to face it. You just don’t know where you’re headed and you find yourself going in circles. Or just not wanting to go at all. Fortunately for our life, the Google is not our source. But praise God, we have a perfect source. One that takes us to the exact place, at the exact time we need to be there we need to be. 


The words of Jesus

“And if he finds it, I tell you the truth, he will rejoice over it more than over the ninety-nine that didn’t wander away! In the same way, it is not my heavenly Father’s will that even one of these little ones should perish.”

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭18:13-14‬ ‭NLT‬‬


Aren’t you so glad that when we have lost our way that he leaves the ninety and nine and chases us down? He fights through what ever He has to, knocks down what ever walls are in the way, lights up what ever darkness has brought, just to find us. Whether we are going in circles or just sitting in a corner, He does what it takes to find us. And we just need to want to be found. 


Precious Jesus, you are so good to us and so kind. We don’t deserve your overwhelming love that finds us and holds on to us, yet we cherish it for without it, we are lost. We love and adore you and praise you this day. We ask for your guidance and your wisdom as we navigate through the next couple of days. Hallelujah to the Lamb. Amen and amen. 


Love you dear friend,

Pam

Comments

  1. Praising God for you,thank you for sharing these thoughts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

January 17, 2020

January 15, 2020

January 9, 2020