June 7-The Word

Happy Thursday to you. Friends and family showed up yesterday to pray over my house and to write on the frame. Many of you had sent scripture and those are there too! There is hardly a clean board left. I was so very moved before we left last nigh. Verses for peace, verses for blessings, and verses proclaiming the greatness of God. The house is surrounded by the Word and we know that is does not go out void. I can only imagine the workers today as they see all that Bible everywhere. It is such a witness to them. I can ask envision if Jesus tarries, a young couple doing a remodel of their house and tearing out the Sheetrock long after I’m gone and seeing that scripture. “Look at this! And here’s another one. And another...” Can you see it? It’s because the very Word of God will not go unnoticed. 


“By faith we understand that the universe was created by the Word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things that are visible.”

‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭11:3‬ ‭ESV‬‬


What IS seen is made of things NOT seen. Ok. Wrap your brain around that for a few seconds. I’ve heard people try to say he’s talking about atoms and that kind of thing, but no. He is saying that He made it all out of nothing. Out of nothing. The Word made the universe out of NOTHING. How do we grasp that? 


“Faith shows the reality of what we hope for; it is the evidence of things we cannot see. Through their faith, the people in days of old earned a good reputation.” Hebrews‬ ‭11:1-2‬ ‭NLT‬‬


“He wore a robe dipped in blood, and his title was the Word of God.”

‭‭Revelation‬ ‭19:13‬ ‭NLT‬‬


Word of God we pray you surround us this day with your spirit of holiness. We ask for your blessings and power as we face the world and it’s struggles and issues that seem to constantly slam into us. We love you and adore you and cherish our time with you. Fill us with your goodness and a compassion for those around us who don’t know you. Teach us to be more like you. You are the Almighty King of Glory and we sing praise to you this day. Amen and amen. 


Love you dear one,

Pam


PS For those of you who have asked about mom, she is doing very well. She is at Granby House for 20 days of rehab. Yesterday when I went to see her, she knew me was glad to see me, told me she wanted to stay there because she liked it and (the biggest shock of all) introduced me as “Pam Hudson”. She hasn’t used my full name in probably 2-3 years or more and she rarely even calls me Pam. So she is very happy and doing great. God gave me a special blessing yesterday to see her in such great spirits. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 17, 2020

January 15, 2020

January 9, 2020