March 4-Marvelous Are Thy Works


Happy Saturday y’all. I hope your week was a productive one. Mine was busy and yet I managed to have some fun. The day before yesterday I was on my deck and 24 pelicans were right in front of my house swimming in formation. Even though I see them all the time, when I saw them in this perfect configuration, it took my breath. They were simply amazing in their disposition and beauty. 


It affirms for me yet again that marvelous are Thy works, they are fitted and are they made to excite wonder and admiration. The particular reference here is to His own formation; but the same remark may be made of the works of God in general. And my soul knows well, I am fully convinced of it and I am deeply impressed by it. Even if we understand nothing else about them, we can clearly see that the works of God are "wonderful” and all we need to do is look around just a bit. From the the birds to the deer to the stars to kids on the playground. Great and marvelous. Even the ants in the dirt are amazing if we just take time to watch. Sometimes I look at a weed in the sidewalk and think “What manner of miracle is it that makes that live and grow? How many things have to work just perfectly at the atomic level for that to happen?” And yet, it does, everywhere you look! 


“Great are the works of the LORD; they are pondered by all who delight in them. Glorious and majestic are his deeds, and his righteousness endures forever. He has caused his wonders to be remembered; the LORD is gracious and compassionate.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭111:2-4‬ ‭NIV‬‬

“For you are great and do marvelous deeds; you alone are God.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭86:10‬ ‭NIV‬‬

“I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭139:14‬ ‭NIV‬‬


Oh Great Jehovah how great is your creation O Lord and how amazing are your works. You are our God, the Messiah, the everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace, the King of Kings. We praise you and lift you high. Hallelujah. Amen and amen. 


Take a minute to took around this day friend, 

Love you,

Pam

P.S. I have decided that I’m going to try to take Sundays off. My sister along with a few others have been after me that everyone needs one day, so I’m going to try. Tomorrow will be my first one. Have a great Sabbath worshipping the Lord. Talk to you Monday...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 17, 2020

January 15, 2020

January 9, 2020