February 26–Birthdays, Blessings, and Love

Good Monday morning! Are we ready to start this week? I may be a little tired today—I had a busy. but awesome time Saturday with some really great ladies in Clarksville,AR. And I started showing my house yesterday—and that’s a whole thing, thank you HGTV! 


Today is Georgia Caroline’s birthday! My baby girl. My blessing baby, the miracle. The one that God sent to me when I was about to lose my Daddy (George) in a tragic accident. As if God said “Yes, it’s time for me to call GT home but I’m sending you a comfort, the best gift I have for you,” and that tiny, blue eyed, blond-headed, sweet little girl who loves Jesús with all her heart has been one of the greatest delights of my life. 


“Don’t you see that children are GOD ’s best gift? the fruit of the womb his generous legacy? Like a warrior’s fistful of arrows are the children of a vigorous youth. Oh, how blessed are you parents, with your quivers full of children! Your enemies don’t stand a chance against you; you’ll sweep them right off your doorstep.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭127:3-5‬ ‭MSG‬‬


I often think how I learned about the unfailing, permanent, inexhaustible love of God from my Daddy. I always knew without a doubt that if I’d been president of some company or in prison somewhere it would have made no difference on how my Daddy loved me. He’d be coming to see me either way. That’s how he taught me to love my kids. With abandon, all out, full force.


And if Dad and I could start to do that just a little, I know we’ve only just scratched the surface of the unconditional, total abandonment with which God loves us. Full out, full force, straight on crazy love. With so much force behind it I am blown away. 


“Who can separate us from the love of Christ? Can affliction or anguish or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?...No, in all these things we are more than victorious through Him who loved us. For I am persuaded that not even death or life, angels or rulers, things present or things to come, hostile powers, height or depth, or any other created thing will have the power to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord!”

‭‭Romans‬ ‭8:35, 37-39‬ ‭HCSB‬‬


Thank you Father for your blessings for speaking love over us each and every day. We are your children and you love us with an unfathomable love that does overwhelm us. We praise and lift you high you are the Great God Jehovah, the only El Elyon, our Messiah. Amen and amen. 


Love you dear one, 

Pam

P.S. Happy Birthday Georgia! 🎈



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 17, 2020

January 15, 2020

January 9, 2020