December 14-Take the Ibuprofen 

It’s Thursday in the Sierras and I have to admit it—I’m sick. I don’t know what got me, but someone on the airplane must have had something and shared it with me. Yeah. Last night I woke up at 2:30 with a raging fever and if the covers were on, I was hot, off and I was cold. I was just miserable for about an hour until I realized I could take some ibuprofen and control that fever. In a little while I was able to go back to sleep. 


Don’t we do the same thing with the struggles and issues in our lives? We try to handle them this way, and that way and go back and forth and end up just miserable. When all we have to do is reach for the Word. All the answers are there. Turn our issues, our troubles over to the One big enough to handle them and let his Word show us the way through. 


“Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.”

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭11:28‬ ‭NLT‬‬


Today, don’t struggle through the fever...reach for the Word. 


Love you dear one,

Pam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 17, 2020

January 15, 2020

January 9, 2020