Tuesday—His Words are Flawless

Happy Tuesday. I hope this finds you doing well. Did you talk with El Roi, the God who sees you this morning? Did you read scripture first thing? 


I went to see the doctor yesterday, explained to him my symptoms. I added that I was speaking this weekend at a women’s retreat and I need to be on top of my game by then. He told me he thought the worst was over and that I just needed a little help to get over the last of what ever it was. He said “it sounds like you have had...but let’s try this to get you back on your feet.” 

While I was getting my medicine, I thought “I hope he’s right, but I’m so glad there are things in life that we can know for certain.” We know for sure that God’s Word is 100% always accurate—always correct.

“And the words of the LORD are flawless, like silver purified in a crucible, like gold refined seven times.” Psalm‬ ‭12:6‬ ‭NIV‬‬

In an uncertain world where it seems we can’t count on much of anything, isn’t it great to have the Word of God as our constant in such a volatile, crazy world? 

Since God is the source of the inspiration of His Word and He is unlimited and perfect in all His ways, His Word is perfect and unlimited. All of His attributes are consistent and woven together in perfect harmony beyond our mental capabilities. God’s perfect character shows us that His inspired Word is credible, reliable, and trustworthy as God Himself. 

“All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,”

‭‭2 Timothy‬ ‭3:16‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Every bit of it. Every word. Every verse. Every chapter. Every book. In its entirety is God-breathed. And we can pick it up and hold it and read it or listen to it at anytime we choose. 

Today, choose to spend a little extra time with those precious, ancient words that are flawless and perfect. Maybe not just a little extra...maybe some significant extra time. 

Love you dear one,

Pam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 17, 2020

January 15, 2020

January 9, 2020