Friday-Thankful

Happy Friday. I’m still feeling awful, but I’m trying to find things to be thankful for since this is November and in a few weeks those of us in the US will be celebrating Thanksgiving. Last week I received a hand written note and it made me think of that lost art. I have a couple of friends that are faithful to send those to me and they mean so much when I receive them. I rarely send those out but I certainly cherish them and if you are like me, you delete email, but save those notes for some time. In fact I have a few boxes of them and I always am grateful that someone took the time to take pen in hand and write a note just to me. 


“Thank you! Everything in me says “Thank you!” Angels listen as I sing my thanks. I kneel in worship facing your holy temple and say it again: “Thank you!” Thank you for your love, thank you for your faithfulness; Most holy is your name, most holy is your Word. The moment I called out, you stepped in; you made my life large with strength.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭138:1-3‬ ‭MSG‬‬


I am so thankful that God took the time to write a letter to me and to you that was meant specifically for us. As we read it, it is fresh and new every time. It never is outdated, it is never just for other cultures, it is never wrong. It is perfect and it converts our souls. Aren’t you thankful for God’s Word today? 


Love you dear one, 

(Still sickly) Pam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 17, 2020

January 15, 2020

January 9, 2020