Happy Tuesday- I'm Undone by Your Mercy

Happy Tuesday to you! How are you today? I hope you're able to just bask in the love of the Lord for a little bit this day. Yesterday, I spent quite a bit of time driving listening to the radio and you know how you can hear a song that you've heard lots of times for the very first time? That happened to me yesterday. Selah's "I Got Saved" just spoke to me--especially this second verse.

 

The love of God

Gave me His pardon

The love of God

Won't let me stay the same

The love of God

Pulls me up higher

His will is stronger

That's why I got saved

I'm undone by the mercy of Jesus

I'm undone by the goodness of the Lord

I'm restored and made right

He got a hold of my life

I've got Jesus

How could I want more

It just brought to my mind the God who made us and saves us, El Chuwl. (El Chul)


“But now, GOD’s Message, the God who made you in the first place, Jacob, the One who got you started, Israel: “Don’t be afraid, I’ve redeemed you. I’ve called your name. You’re mine. When you’re in over your head, I’ll be there with you. When you’re in rough waters, you will not go down. When you’re between a rock and a hard place, it won’t be a dead end— Because I am GOD, your personal God, The Holy of Israel, your Savior. I paid a huge price for you: all of Egypt, with rich Cush and Seba thrown in! That’s how much you mean to me! That’s how much I love you! I’d sell off the whole world to get you back, trade the creation just for you.”

‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭43:1-4‬ ‭MSG‬‬


In this passage, God is saying that He made me, He saved me and He is going to take care of me! God is a double parent to us (forming us physically and then giving us new birth spiritually) and His capacity for love so far exceeds anything our mere mortal minds can comprehend that when I think of him as the God who must be crazy over me simply because I'm His creation, I am undone by that love. You know, even if I totally mess up, God doesn't throw His hands up and say "well I'm done with her!" I belong to Him and He will forgive me every time and take care of me. I am undone by His mercy. Tell me, how could I want more? 


Today, won't you spent some time and praise the name of the God who made us and saved us? Praise El Chuwl! 


Love you dear friend,

Pam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January 17, 2020

January 15, 2020

January 9, 2020